Training, interior finishing and exterior finishing when working with decorative light plasters
Name of the in-service training institution: OÜ A1koolitus (a1koolitus.ee) and Ehitus Art Design OÜ
Name of the training program: Training, interior finishing and exterior finishing when working with decorative light plasters
Levels: In-service training for adults
Study group: Decorative construction works
Duration:All year round, 7 working days
Language of instruction: Estonian, Russian and English
Conditions for starting studies: Adults (from the age of 18) who want to acquire skills in working with decorative light plasters and start working in this field in the future are allowed to study. NB! The state of health should allow you to work in the construction sector.
Total amount of training:
Theory: 8 academic hours
- Safety instructions for working with decorative light plasters
- Basic theoretical study of decorative light plasters
- Basic theoretical study of working with basic tools
- Theoretical study of working with materials that are used for the correct packaging of the room
Practice: 46 academic hours
- Practical study of working with materials that are used for the correct packaging of premises
- Practical study of working with decorative light plasters and tools
After completing the course:
- The student has the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of working with decorative light plasters
- The student knows and observes the technological sequence of work
- The student knows and complies with the quality requirements when performing work
- The student knows the requirements of occupational health and safety, and also complies with them when working with decorative light plasters
Aim of the training: The student must become competitive in the labor market, as well as be ready for professional activity as an applicator of decorative works at enterprises
The ratio of learning outcomes to the curriculum of a professional standard or level: Professional standard – “Level A Applicator”
List of study materials: The training uses educational materials from Ehitus Art Design OÜ
Description of the learning environment: The theoretical part takes place at Pae 29, Tallinn, and the practical part takes place at Tartu mnt 80J, Tallinn or Ritsika vkt. 36, Kohtla-Järve, Ida-Virumaa County. Theoretical classes are classes that are equipped with the necessary technical means for teaching. The school classroom, where theoretical training is conducted, is also equipped with a projector for presentations. Practical work takes place in the designated rooms, where there are boxes in which there are all the necessary tools for working with decorative light plasters, as well as decorative light plasters themselves. Students use modern tools to work with decorative light plasters during training.
It is also possible to study online (GVO Conference), when starting a study online, all the necessary materials for training will be sent to the registered person by post – the thesis and knowledge test must be performed directly in the classroom / workshop.
To successfully complete the course, the following conditions must be met:
- Pass at least 70% of theoretical and practical training at the school educational base
- Perform 2 practical tasks at the school training base
The practical task, work technology and quality requirements, as well as occupational health and safety requirements at different stages of the work have been followed during the practical work.
Documents to be issued:
If all the conditions set out in the assessment criteria are met, the school will be issued a certificate of successful completion of the curriculum. If the goal is not achieved but the student attends at least 60% of the hours, he / she will be issued with a certificate of participation in the course.
Curriculum approved: April 25, 2022.