Name of the in-service training institution: OÜ A1koolitus (a1koolitus.ee).
Curriculum title : Plasterer training (80 academic hours), professional standard “Plasterer, level 4”.
Levels : In-service training for adults.
Curriculum group: Construction and civil engineering.
Duration : All year round, 10 study days.
Language of instruction : Estonian, Russian.
Conditions for starting studies : Adults (from the age of 18) who wish to do so and who wish to acquire the skills to perform plastering work and to start working in this field in the future will be admitted to the training. NB! The state of health must allow work in the construction industry.
Total study volume :
Auditory work: 16 academic hours.
- surface requirements and preparation of substrates;
- installation and plastering technology;
Practical work: 64 academic hours.
- preparation of substrates under SILS;
- leveling of surfaces;
- surface preparation and coating with finishing plaster.
After completing the course:
- has the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of interior finishing in plastering and leveling work.
- knows and follows the technological sequence of work and masters correct and rational work methods;
- knows and follows quality requirements when performing works;
- knows the requirements of occupational health and safety and follows them when performing finishing work.
Aim of the training: Plastering is a required job in construction and real estate maintenance. The training teaches how to improve the quality of work and provide the right technology for work by following work that meets quality requirements, occupational safety and energy efficiency.
Relation of learning outcomes to the vocational standard or level curriculum: Vocational standard “Plasterer, level 4”.
List of study materials: Textbooks, posters and OÜ A1koolitus.ee study materials are used in the study.
Description of the learning environment:
Both the theoretical and practical parts take place at Pae 29, Tallinn. Theory classes are classrooms that are equipped with the necessary technical resources for teaching. Practical work takes place in the designated rooms, where there are boxes for plastering. The workshop is equipped with all the tools, small mechanisms and materials needed to acquire the specialty. Coursework students use modern tools and finishing materials in their practical training. There is a classroom equipped with presentation techniques for conducting theoretical studies.
To successfully complete the course, the following conditions must be met:
- completed at least 70% of theoretical and practical training in the school study base;
- 3 practical works performed: preparation of the substrate under SILS, preparation of the plastered surface and covering with finishing plaster.
Assessment criteria: The
practical task, work technology and quality requirements, as well as occupational health and safety requirements at different stages of the work have been followed during the practical work. Practical work is assessed indiscriminately – taken into account or not taken into account.
Documents to be issued: If all the conditions set out in the assessment criteria are met, the school will be issued a certificate of successful completion of the curriculum. If the goal is not achieved but the student attends at least 60% of the hours, he / she will be issued with a certificate of participation in the course.
Requirements for the competence of a trainer: length of service as an in-service trainer for adults 5 years or professional higher or applied education.
Curriculum developer and training provider (teacher): Margarita Žitnikova-Snopkovskaja
Construction interior finishing instructor, 25+ years of experience
Curriculum approved: March 7, 2022